Friday, September 16, 2011

want it friday.

boots, boots, boots...apples and bananasssss:)

at the moment I'm ready to shop my FACE OFFFFFF! Such an urge and in my experience...it's usually not good for me to put something like this off. Pushing down the urge only gets us a SUPER wasted Casey, who throws small toys at newborns (I totallllyyyy didn't see that newborn laying there...who lays in the middle of a floor like that?!...fast forward to present day and you have a girl - ME - who has been on drinking restrictions forrrrrrr 9 months...going strong...pat.on.back:):);).
Oh, wait...we're talking about shopping, right!?

BUT these are 2 very similar habits. The drinking thing I have under control. The shopping thing on the other hand...is a learning process. Recently I've become very familiar with the local Post Man. I make many a online purchase and I make MANY a return. So...good...and bad:) BUT a step in the right direction (in my opinion:).

POINT: i've found that most things I USED to do in excess (drinking...crying...shoppinggg...sometimes in that exact order;) are much better kept in check when I get to do them in moderation:)

Minnetonka - Fringed Tall Boot $90 - must have these in black. Will have these in black and I believe Nordstrom's has free shipping...will have.

I WANT.

Aldo - Farmar $180 - and in my experience...NEVER...I repeat...NEVER buy new at Aldo. It will go on sale within 3 months of your full priced purchase. These...I will wait it out for:)

I WANT.


and then I should be good for boots. Like...literally...Good. My closet could not hold more boots after I add these 2 boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips