Saturday, September 3, 2011

what wedding?!

funny how quickly I go from WEDDING....to home and baby. Opps:)

the following photos are courtesy of Aubrey + Lindsay's Blog. Great DIY projects and even better taste!!!:)

seeing as we have a partial basement bath, that needs to be redone - I want this. Exactly.

seeing as we have no baby at the present time - why not plan what the little guy's future room will look like?! sure:)


UP love the pocket door. Always loved pocket doors and will have one. Soon.

DOWN seriously. Fbomb Fbomb FBOMB. That's how amazing this shower is.


UP/DOWN i just love how simple and pretty and fresh this entire room is. It's pretty much exactly what I envision for out little one's room...someday:)

this blog...I'll continue to follow and then make my home look exactly as theirs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips