Thursday, July 29, 2010

frick. and then I'm thinking again.

just as I think I have my mind made up about my dress situation...Monique Lhuillier throws a wrench in my plan. No ugly/dirty old wrench but one disguised as the wedding dress of my dreams! FRICKKKKKKity-Frick.
This is what has me second guessing myself...for the 100th time. The dress IS.Flawless. I love it.


photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty via Abby Ross

but even looking at these dresses, as gorgeous as they are....I'm not totally sad. I think that yes, there could be THE ONE out there for me but honestly...I think my taste is just too expensive for THE ONE. I'm willing to be completely happy with something else. Something closely resembling that green New Year's Eve dress....I could more than definitely live with that.

As much as I would want to walk down the isle in one of these dresses...I'm more excited about my family being there and hugging Jacob and our pretty little vows and the dinner we get to have and meeting our friends the next day and the fact that even if I have to work for one week after the wedding before we get to depart on our honeymoon...I WILL be the most loved employee that week. I WILL be the most happiest employee they've ever known (for that one week...it will expire;).


photos courtesy of Monique Lhuillier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips