Thursday, July 29, 2010

oh, so pretty everythings.

photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty via Abby Ross





although I loved a lot of the details of this wedding and the fact that the bride is also a lover of gray...I was more drawn to some of the bigger things. LIKE:

1/ the brides Monique Lhuillier dress...amazing:)

2/ the cuteness of their L-O-V-E hand shaped picture...good stuff. Me and Jacob were thinking of doing something along the X's and O's....

3/ the maids are beyond adorable. I can't get over how much I love seeing different dresses on the brides maids AND in a super neutral color like off white/cream.

4/ the lighting is everything I want. And I WILL have it. It's completely understated and I've been wanting the strung garden light look forevvvvver...but after seeing this. I see you can go with little to nothing and still have it be beyond amazing!

check out Style Me Pretty or Abby Ross for more of this fabulous wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips