Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a bit of goodies.

i found some more beautiful photos on Christine Farah's blog...just some amazing photos and amazing inspiration!! Check out my super deep thoughts on those pictures below;)

for good or bad...more good...we have a small collection of wine corks. We (aka. Me) drink wine occasionally (aka. Often). And my soon-to-be father-in-law has an even larger collection. And when I say large. I mean...he drinks a LOT;)
I wish that our guests would be flattered to receive their VERY.OWN.....WINE CORRRRKKKK. But they won't. So now we just have a shit ton of wine corks. hard to see here but the ladies have on the cutest matching nude wedges. Yum.
i know I'll lose the whole 'dogs coming along for our engagement pictures fight' so I'm already throwing in the towel. But this actually looks fun:) IF only they'd just lay around the whole time. Not puke on rocks and shit where my foot will later be!
confetti. Your fun. I want to have our guests throw you in our faces at some point in the night. Hmmm. I'm thinking....photo booth prop!?:)
i'm a die hard blue lover. Not so much in my closet but out there in the world. This blue looks amazing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips