Sunday, December 11, 2011

ASOS...get.ON.MY.BELLY.

i think...wait...I KNOW...ASOS is killing it with their maternity wear. Me loves. Me must have:)

- this is my FAVORITE. And I think I must have it. The price is holding me back but IF they have free shipping both ways, I may have to order it justtttt to see if it would look adorable with AND without belly. I just can't invest in maternity wear that I can't wear after the pregnancy. It's too much:( Blah!

- a bit on the expensive side but I was thinking of something cute for New Years...we're having a 'fancy' night out...I don't care where..I don't care how..but Jacob's been warned I'll be in heels and a dress and we will eat:)
AND it seems this could be worn again...without belly.


- mostly cause it's pretty inexpensive and could be used time and time again...Jacob's unsure of the look though. "that's showin' off a lotttttaaaa belly" he says;)

- again...Jacob would punch me in the head if I spent this kinda money on a shirt. With horses on it. BUT I'm still a lover of any animals printed on shirts. It screams festiveness;)

- just adorable..add a belt...boots, flats, tights or no tights...SO cute:)
AND I'm a lover of this length!

- way too expensive for this baby mama. But loving the black and cream and hello...teeny gold buttons?! You bet:)


UPDATE: free shipping BOTH ways. I think I'll be ordering the striped dress. JUSTTTT to see:)

8 comments:

  1. ooh, I'm with you on the striped one: SO ADORABLE. :) Love all the matte black tights going on with cute dresses too. good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....I'm sure you noticed but by the price of the first 3 I would say "someone" is saying BUY! :)All of them are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom...I totally noticed:):) Ordering the striped one tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's wierd that there isn't a baby in my belly and YOU are the one looking at maternity clothing... note. NOT in my belly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the second dress (the black one). So damn adorable. I think "I" want it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips