Monday, August 23, 2010

i want it monday.

shopping is going to be a no no for the next few weeks. We have a small list of wants, including a new digital camera and a few things that will hopefully help us finish up the endless household projects. But after looking at JOY...I'm back to being ridiculously tempted....


i may have no control over whether or not I buy this Geometric Print Dress for about $57 and by 'whether or not', I mean...I'm going to buy this dress and when I tell Jacob I'm going to give him the sad face and say 'I didn't mean to...I hadddd to...BUT guess what!!!??? I lovvvvveee you (cue the puppy dog face, lip if needed)". Score.

and add some knee high socks like I wanted to try OR just some sheer black tights and you've got a fabulous outfit! Whoooo HOOOO!

i'm head over heels for this hooded parka by Joy for only about $100! I wish it were a taddddd less expensive but I could say that about EVERYthing. But the hood is completely selling me on this jacket. Honestly though, I really don't need another jacket seeing as I just got my puffy jacket from JCrew last year and am still deeply in love with it!
I think I need the in between jacket. When the mornings and evenings are cold enough that you need something a bit more than a cardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips