Monday, June 20, 2011

i can't get dressssedddd!!

54 days. That is the amount of time I have to find an in yo face (no clue what that means), PRETTY, hey - I'm the fucking bride-to-be BParty look:).

below are some looks that I've been playing with. Nothing feels...right. And sticking to our theory, that things have to be RIGHT...I'll wait till it is...right:)

UP/DOWN shorts: PacSun silk blazer: Gap (supa' sale - $98, on sale for $25)


UP/DOWN Deb Shop - but seriously, what gives with the bra pads being completely...THERE!?!


UP/DOWN Deb Shop - super adorable but not sure if it's what I want to go with.


these final 3 dresses are from Francesca's Collection. None of which had what I was hoping for. Which is disappointing, because I'm a huge fan of Francesca's:)



DOWN this is kindaaaaa what I'm shooting for. I loved this outfit. I think about it often...dreams and all:) SO...keeping this in mind on my search.

and the search continues...

6 comments:

  1. *Love* the blazer look... but not for your Bpartay. Katie and I like the last dress best :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the last one was the most you of the Francesca dresses... being the boring mom of the group, I might steal that blazer style... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the first look but not slutty enough for the bparty ;) I kid. I liked the light blue striped dress from the Deb and the last one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie/Katie...were you thinking the outfit that I'm pictured w/ Jacob? PS. MKE - 8/13....in case you're in the area;)
    Courts...the blazer rocks, you can borrow. BORROW!;)
    Gerd...I know what you're saying...there needs to be a teeny bit of slut-ness;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I MAY take you up on that blazer offer... although can I also borrow the shorts, the gladiators, AND whatever you're wearing underneath the blazer??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips