Tuesday, June 21, 2011

officially. out.of.control.


i'm not going to lie (and I really can't cause my sister's have the emails to prove it) but I've been a bit obsessed with finding an outfit for this BParty.

could I do this? for a BParty in mid August? (thinking heat...pleather pants...?)

UP pretty gold top. Ignore EVERYTHING but the top;)
UP beautiful bracelet. Kinda fits perfectly with my new gold top and pleather pants:)

DOWN okay...these pants rock!!!!! And I seriously think they could be perfect for a BParty! Thoughts?!

DOWN the perfect heels to perfect the look!!
DOWN this actually might be a great dress option...keeping this in mind. And how easy would this be to accessorise!? I could still wear the above heels...THOUGHTS!!???

all photos via Mango
UP a cute/simple dress. Arg...still think I can do a bit more festive than this. Although, I'd like to have this dress in my wardrobe, just cause:)

okay...I'll leave it be for a bit. I promiseeeeee (fingers crossed behind back;).

and just thinkingggg...how great will those black booties look with either of those dresses!?
Eeeeeekkkkkkk. Getting closer:)

1 comment:

  1. I could most definitely picture the gold top with the pants on you, but I'm not sure it screams BParty to me, at least with the color scheme the rest of us ladies will be rockin'. I could be wrong though, and especially if you want to stand out, then go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips