Tuesday, June 21, 2011

my new favorite. GMG.

hello readers. Meet my new favorite girl/fashion blogger. Gal Meets Glam.

i've already picked out an outfit for tomorrow in tribute to what I've seen on her site (see maxi skirt above)...SO excited because I've been having a bit of an off week - fashion wise...the last 3 weeks. I'm ready to get back to some really cute outfits and this is JUST the gal to give me the inspiration I need!

PS. needs me some of those wedges that kinda tie up a bit. (see above)

UP i'm going to need her to go ahead and send me everything in this photo. I have a wedding in October and this MUST be what I wear!!!!

she's seriously my fashion soul mate. Not because I'm anything like her at the moment. But because she's pulling off everything that I hope to pull off and actually tryyyyy to pull off. She's made it work in a really solid way. I hope to follow:)

UP a gold watch has been on my Must Have List and I just acquired that peachy/pink silk blazer. :)

UP...HUGE fan of the tulip skirt. Huggeeee.

all great stuff and I just get SO fucking excited when I find a cute site, with great chit chat and fabulous fashion. And you know why I get FUCKING excited and not just regular old excited?! Cause about 80% of what she wears is affordable! Yes. I can relate to that. I can actually see myself being able to obtain her level of awesomeness because she's not showing me things that I couldn't afford in my dreams!

thank you Gal Meets Glam...for keepin' it real:)

PS. she's got a ton of stuff from Zara. As you know...I likes me some Zara. Unfortunately, I'm either 1/2 stupid (onlllllyyyy 1/2;) OR it's really not possible to order/ship to/within the US yet. Arg. There are a few stores within the US - and as mentioned before...in Spain...that I plan to dominate - so it hasn't been an option for me to check them out up close and personal. But this will be in my near future!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! makes me want to SHOP. Love this girl. She's adorable. Checked out her site and just super cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips