Monday, August 23, 2010

pretty step up.

this nifty little ladder is....well, quite nifty. Luckily for me..I have something JUST like it at home.
I came across this picture while looking at the Tales of a Junkaholic site. Very cute stuff and this is actually part of that blogger's very own wedding. The title got me thinking that I may be able to relate...a LOT. I LOVE all things flea market and my only wish is that we had access to bigger and better ones in our area. Alas, we live in a rural WI town so that isn't going to happen. But I have managed to collect a bunch of stuff. Our house has little pieces all over the place and I'm an avid lover of all things chair. I think I come home with a chair about once and month from the 2nd hand store!;)
SHIT! That reminds me that there was a cabinet I wanted at the Goodwill store. I must go back today!

point: i need to utilize the things I already have for decor at our wedding. Lucky for us...I already have a lotta 'junk':)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips