Saturday, August 7, 2010

if only I could support my aldo habit.

unfortunately for Jacob and any plans he had of getting gas for the next few weeks...ALL the heels I've been drooling over are on Supa' Sale!!!!! Aren't these SO pretty and SO simple?! I love the knots and that color...oh, man..that color!!!!
Smolinicky $55.98 - SALE
Sienicki $90
i'm sold. I WANT these for my wedding! I'm getting deja' vu...have I said that before!?!?!;)
Gettis $43.98 - SALE
Fornili $90
these are some newbies and I'm just drawn to the booties. Not sure why but for quite some time I've wanted some and I have a feeling I will by the end of this year!
Fiscal $47.98 - SALE


gawwwwwwwd! I'm dieing here. DIE-INGGGGGG!! These are some oldies but goodies AND some new ones and I want them all the same:)


Aldo is a weakness of mine. A weakness of ALL my sisters...and my cousin...and probably my daughter's (IF I choose to put myself through that;) someday...and I mostly know that we'll be guaranteed to have ALL girls because of Jacob's refusal to believe we'll have anything other than triplet boys. SO yeah. He's sealed his fate of being out numbered by emotional and irrational ladies and I'll be the biggest of all....yep.


i heart Aldo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips