Wednesday, December 8, 2010

get er' big.

Style Me Pretty had the most addddorably big letters in a recently featured wedding!

i'm not sure why...but I seem to be finding things that I can make 'big' at an alarming rate. BUT better the details be big, so to make my body look small?! I'm hoping it works that way:)

can't you just see a BIG J and C!!!!?? Maybe people would enjoy letters more than our huge faces?! Just a guess...
OR we could have the big letters and then paste our huge faces ONTO the huge letters...now things are coming together!!!

also spotted this unique guest book. The couple allowed the guests to fill in the thought bubbles. I'm really liking this idea...although maybe we could have our pic printed on 300 little sheets and then a thought bubble coming from a generic 'guest' and let them fill in advice, thoughts, quotes, phrases, pictures....I like where that's going. For some reason I'm still feeling like our Mad Lib approach may be toooo difficult. Wouldn't our guests rather concentrate on NOT counting the amount of drinkies their consuming and getting their groove on then which noun they should fill-in-the-blank!?
I know I would:)

photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty via Claudia Hung Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips