Wednesday, December 8, 2010

our hole.

i'd like to welcome you to a new edition/chapter of this blog. It shall be called: Our Hole.

for those of you who aren't familiar with that term, it is what we call the place which me and Jacob call home. Our beloved abode:)

there is much to be done but it's cute and someday it'll be a gem!!


most recently I forced Jacob to waste a Sunday night traveling 45 minutes away to look at a couch that I'd found on Craig's List. It ended up being prettty close to what I had imagined and for $75, I thought why not.

jacob has made me sign a contract (in blood) that I will not buy ANY more cheap furniture. Boo:(

the plan is to not buy anymore furniture until we build a house and I'm able to get the sectional of my dreams. This may be a few more years from now so I've decided to start saving and then look into having this cutie recovered in the next year or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips