Monday, March 28, 2011

and that's what 28 feels like:)

as you know, this fine young lady is now officially 28. I think I actually may have grown tired of my ongoing celebration. It was drug out as long as possible and I enjoyed EVERY minute of it:)

here are our weekend festivities!!!

UP Friend, Pigg, Gerd, Me, Smola and Carrie out celebrating on Saturday night. Good times were had by all.
Quote: 'Friend, get ready to be blown'....again...I'm still working on running it through in my head first;) And to fill you in, I was referring to the flash that would 'blow up our faces'...this did not come out correctly!!

UP here is my Saturday night outfit. At this point I was just checking to make sure it worked, I didn't even have jewelry on with it. I ended up loving the look!
Also: our huge alcoholic ice teas and the ladies taking a birthday shot:)

UP Pigg and Friend
DOWN a sister pic...it's rare that we are all at the bar at one time. Me and Pigg usually claim that job but Courts took a break from breastfeeding and Mal allowed us to tear her out of sweats...and here we all are!!!


UP me and my FRIEND:):)
UP yes, Courts joined a little volley ball game over my bday weekend. Uncool. Watching her play...actually pretty cool;)
And some more festive bday pics! My friend says she likes her fake eyes better than her real eyes! Dork;)

i had such an amazing time and with mostttt of the ladies I love the most! There were a few missing from the night but only reminds me that we'll get a chance to ALL be together in a few months for my BParty!
A few tidbits from the night:
- there was talk of sticking up a Happy Joe's Pizza Delivery Guy. "Give us your FUCKING PIZZA!!!! DO.YOU.HAVE.A.BLTtttttt PIZZA!!! Take Off your CLOTHES!!!!"....good times!
- apparently I dance sometimes. I don't enjoy dancing 90% of the time. This time I did and I broke out the jazz hands and all...I was being judged....and it felt soooo goooddddd;)
- Fernando is one fine piece of Mexican ace!!;)...and if you run into a tall Mexican, named Fernando, who speaks not a word of Spanish and stares into space most of the night...you've run into ourrrrr Fernando:)

until next year ladies:):)

2 comments:

  1. I laughed my ass off about the Fernando comment. You've got him pegged pretty well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I just laughed out loud at my desk here and had to explain myself to Connie, but you are so right Casey!!! Too Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips