Monday, March 28, 2011

MOA 2011.

another MOA has come and gone. Seriously hard cause I know I love our MOA trips and look forward to them EVERY year!!!!
This year I did some massive damage to the check book, even remembering that I had a fiance at home and picking him up a few things for his cute butt....lots of money was spent, more laughs and memories made and a good time was had by all:)

here's a bit of our trip:)

UP Pigg and Mal on the drive over.
DOWN Neen and I getting ready to ENTER the doors to our destiny;)


UP/DOWN views of the ride area. This is where dad, Dave and the kids spent 8 hours and lots of mola riding rides. I'm told it was TOTALLY worth it.
How adorable is little Nasher-man, watching from a far:)


UP/DOWN some fun views of the stores and Ferris wheel:)

amazing time. AMAZING.
I think I forgot to mention the following:
- me and Pigg accidentally held hands on this trip. Accidentalllllyyyyy;)
- i bought my wedding reception dress and it's SUPER classy and super beautiful and I'm very excited about that
- luke sinks without his life jacket on:)
- the girls found a matching dress for the wedding ceremony!!
- think before you yell things across stores, like "that's TOO Priceyyyyyy". It's not classy;)
- when the kids aren't with Mal, she's annoyingly hot...all the time.
- if you get locked out of your dressing room in a short dress....just wait till the cute check-out guy comes to unlock you...you could get caught in a compromising position. Literally;)

until next year ladies!!!!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. I love every single one of these photos and every single story :) Can't wait til 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips