Sunday, April 17, 2011

my great hair debate.



okay...meet my face;)...

SO I was in a few, not so awesome, photos at a baby shower I attended yesterday. Arg. I don't really like to have my photo taken, except for the fact that I like to TRY and get a good one. Sometimes this just isn't possible. I'm not a photogenic person and so it is few and far between that you catch a good one. And that good one usually meant that I had my 2 glasses of wine limit and it was probably my birthday. That's the day I look the happiest;)

above are some pictures of me over the last year or so. I couldn't really find too many different looks. But there was a time where I had some side swept bangs and they're not looking horrendous. DO I dare try again!?

my inspiration has always been SJP. I adore her and wonder if I could learn a thing or 2 from her hair styles over the years. And I should point out that I have a similar sized nose and maybe that's what makes me seek her out in these times of - I hate my face and no one will convince me I'm pretty - neeeeeed;)

UP and all the way DOWN she's just gorgeous. Funny, intelligent...very much someone to look up to.




UP just had to add this one cause I'm crazy about that high messy bun. AND doesn't this outfit look great for Spain!? Thought so:)


UP/DOWN i'm loving the more defined part, further to one side.


that's really it for the hair thing. I think I'm just going to try to work with what I got. With the wedding looming only 4.75 months away...NOW is not the time to experiment! I have faith I will try some new things with what I've got and try I shall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips