Monday, August 15, 2011

MKE BParty w/ my ladies:)


holy hell. I had my Bachelorette Party. It.Was.AWESOMEEEEEEEE:):) I really can't say enough about it. SO I'll let the abundance of photos below do the talking. These may be repeats if you checked out Facebook cause I do plan to put a few up there so the ladies have better access to them. But otherwise...this is it!!!

UP lady Carrie, me and cousin Neen chilling outside of Club Charlies. GREAT place to start and end the night!

DOWN more chilling.


UP we also walked around the Third Ward in the afternoon. They have a great Public Market, where we had some lunch and a margarita:) I suggest this to anyone looking for a nice afternoon of browsing...it's just a really great area of the city!


UP/DOWN the rest of the night was just good ol' fashioned...clean...fun:) Nothing too crazy. And though this picture may scream otherwise...it was really pretty laid back!



i just want to thank everyone again. It was such a fantastic day/night and I am still freaking surprised every time someone goes out of their way to help with this wedding and be there for me. Just coming ALL the way to freaking Milwaukee for my BParty was SO much to ask and I just love that everyone made time to be there with me!:)

24 more days:)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I had a blast! cannot WAIT for the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weekend for sure. It was OUR PLEASURE to be a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTAL blast! Was so great to have all you ladies in "my" town. Happy my apartment worked out so well. Here comes the wedding!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips