Saturday, October 1, 2011

and then there were 3:)

so...crazy thing...I'm PREGNANT.

yep. Jacob and I are having a baby:)
Many of you may already be aware of this...small town...few followers:)

BUT for those of you who are not aware...here are the details:

- i'm just 8 weeks along....

- nope...didn't intend to tell anyone this early...(annoying) but it happened and so yeah...it's out there and we're keeping our fingers crossed that things go smoothly:)
And Jacob's over the moon and tells mail men and fast-food drive-thru employees....I'm enjoying his extreme excitement:)

- we DO have plenty of names and we come up with more every day. Most recently - Manny. Jacob likes Manny cause we've been calling the little guy (yep...we think it's a boy;) a Manatee:)

- no. We don't plan on calling the baby by an official name till after it exits my lady parts. We just find that...strange:) BUT coolio to those who choose to! And we'll keep it a secret till baby's arrival!

- no. We don't plan to find out the sex of the little 'guy':) But then again...we didn't plan to tell everyone I was pregnant so early...so plans change:)

- no symptoms. I'm actually doing ridiculously well. No morning sickness...no nothing. I'm actually starting to question if this is truly real....:)

- yep. I was pregnant at the wedding:) And we were totally okay with that:)

- yep. Mom and Dad are holding out that Pigg will be the one to get married first...baby second;)

- yep. We're over the moon:) Except for the times I'm not...and I'm a bit overwhelmed and freaked out. But other than those times...the moon thing;)

i think you're all in for an insane amount of laughs as we feel our way through this whole 'baby' thing and I'll try not to bore you with baby after baby post.

UP courts will be keeping bump watch and catching that on film. Goal is to get one a week...again...Goal:)

UP the spot we picked is at Courts house...which means there will be a lot of background action from all the kiddos....good stuff too.
See in this one: Nasher climbed up the highchair and is standing on the tray. Um...yeah:)

as excited as we are...we've never been "lets get married and have kids and have a big family and love them and kiss them and blah blah blah"...but we knew it was something that we were undecided on cause we were scared. And Jacob and I don't want to say that we didn't try anything because of fear. And that's not to say we're just going to 'try out this kid thing'...we're very much excited and I knew that we'd find that part of ourselves when it was actually happening.

POINT: we're excited about you baby:)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Casey! I am really happy for you and Jake. I can't wait to read about your pregnancy & baby experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Casey & Jake! I knowwww you'll be great parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much love everything about this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! I love it! And love the post too. So I'm assuming I've got the green light to spread the news if it's on here, aye? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Thanks everyone. Obviously, we'll rock at this mommy/daddy thing;) Very exciting...I think after the honeymoon it'll REALLY be real:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Casey!!! What an exciting year this will have been for you two... wedding..honeymoon..baby!! What so ever will you do to top year 1? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips