Saturday, October 1, 2011

beef.chicken.pork.

friend (that's actually what I call her...she likes it:) made these adorable little place cards for our wedding dinner. I found something similar online and then we tweaked it a bit and this is what we came up with. AND on the softest, prettiest pale blue/grey paper you'd every lay your eyes and hands on:)


we did 3 different patterns. Cow - Chicken - Pig. Our family had 3 different dishes to choose from: Ribeye, Stuffed Chicken and Stuffed Pork. All amazing, by the way...just wish I'd been able to enjoy it more...you just don't have time and you're just not hungry...too excited to eat:)

whichever dish they chose was the card Courtney wrote their name on, which helped the servers decipher which dish should go where. Worked perfectly:)



yep. I pretty much loved how all the details came together and I'm glad for the ones that we were able to get done for the wedding and reception!!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing my photos... or... are they mine? Uh... nevermind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit...yep. I think the bottom 2 are:) Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the placeholders! great idea girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips