Friday, October 21, 2011

the sun'll come out...manana:)


not gonna lie...it's been a trying night. I almosssssttttt didn't even do this post for fear that I would end my Mac's life. It's being stupidly slow and it's upsetting my LIFE right now, which in turn upsets Jacob's life.

as I'll point out in the video...we arrived in Barcelona at 1130AM. The bed and breakfast we're staying at emailed to see what time we'd arrive, in which I replied "at or around Noon". Well...we got here (1130AM!!!!) and were told we couldn't check-in until 3PM. So yeah. Good times.

and to tell you the truth...that really isn't what upset me...it's this computer and how slow it's running. THAT my friend...is upsetting me to the point of doing someone physical harm.

so on that note...I'm going to bed...haven't fed this body since 1230PM, we're not in the 'old' part of town...in fact, we're about an hours walk from there. And our 'part of town' is kinda a shit hole.
SO our alarm's set so that we can get up at 8AM to get breakfast here at our BED and BREAKFAST, that we're being charged 5.60Euros each for. Ah, the good life.

i fear the honeymoon gods felt we had it good for farrrrrr too long;)

WAIT. My video just downloaded and that KINDA makes me happy. And my Wedding Photographer emailed me over 900 wedding photos - 500 of which I was able to see after 4 hours. I KID YOU NOT...the Mac was so slow it took me that long to look at only 500 of them. Yes...the Mac is still alive...barely.


tomorrow will be a better day. Mañana será un día mejor. tomorrow will be a better day. Mañana será un día mejor. tomorrow will be a better day. Mañana será un día mejor. tomorrow will be a better day. Mañana será un día mejor. tomorrow will be a better day. Mañana será un día mejor. tomorrow will be a better day. Mañana será un día mejor. tomorrow will be a better day. Mañana será un día mejor.

okay...heading to bed. In need of some serious cuddling and all will be well in the morning:)

UP just seeing a happy photo makes me a bit happier. Us at 630AM getting ready to load the bus with coffee's in hand:)

tomorrow WILL be a better day:)

5 comments:

  1. Perspective: You're in Spain. On your honeymoon. No matter what happens, it's still a good day. ;) (But still doesn't hurt to wish for better days, I suppose!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SOOOOO so true:) Just went online and made a small donation to Sarah's Jamaica Love...just so I could feel better about being an AHOLE;) But for real...feeling much better and only thinking good thoughts. Especially about that breakfast tomorrow! YUM!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I was just messing with ya. Everyone has bad days, even in Spain. ;) Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy your breakfast tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One not so great hotel out of all the other really beautiful ones isn't soooo bad! And it looks extremely clean! So maybe not so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, I agree with all of the above too... howeverrrr, if you haven't already paid your full stay - you can always scope out a different hotel in the part of town you were hoping to be in?
    either way - hope your last week goes wonnnderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips