Sunday, December 11, 2011

all i want for Christmas...

my little wants list for Christmas...although, I could have thought of about a million other things...which at the moment include:

- Chinese food...NOW.
- bath mats (jacob says the floor is too cold for his precious feet;)
- black yoga pants (size XL for this growing ace!!!)
and on and on I could go:)

here are just some favorites that I thought of off the top of my head...I'm sure I'll post many more in the hours/days to come:)




Sephora - Chloe $110


Minnetonka - Calf Hi 3-Layer Fringe Boot $95

Aldo - Kallin $90
OR

1 comment:

  1. L made a surprise visit today and we went out for Chinese for lunch. SO good! :) Anyway, I have lots of Christmas wants too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips