Monday, January 2, 2012

well elllloooo 2012:)

UP seeing as I missed out on a 2012 New Year's photo...I thought I'd give you one from last year...also, a great year:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! Ready or not...2012 is here!:) I'm so excited because 2011 was such a fantastic year. It's going to be nearly impossible to beat our wedding festivities, finding out we had a baby on the way AND our amazing honeymoon to Portugal/Spain. But we intend to try:)

some things we look forward to in 2012:

- march -
a baby showerrrrrrrrr:) (usually not fun for anyone...but hopefully this one will be different...I'm sure that's what they all say;)

- march 23rd -
my 29th Birthday. Pregnant or not..I've been looking forward to 29...not because I enjoy aging. But because I love birthday's and 29 has always been way more exciting to me than 30:) Jacob's planning a day...a WHOLE day. Can.Not.Wait:)

- may -
a baby. Not so much the part where it comes out of me. But the part right after...where I see the little guy and fall in love...hard:)

- july 24th -
a 29th Birthday for Jacob:)

- august -
our first family road trip out West. What will be the beginning of our own family tradition:)

- august 18th -
a family wedding! LOVE those!!!

- and about a million other firsts with a baby in our home!!!

and these are only the things happening for US! I can't imagine what 2012 will hold for the rest of our family. Good things...I know this to be true:)

SO on this New Year's Eve, Jacob and I went out to dinner. All by our lonesome. It was a great meal and since I enjoy ANY alone time I get with Jacob...this was a great night for us and much needed. Sadly, I didn't get any photos of us together that night. FRICK! And we were all cute and shit. Next time:)

regardless of the fact that it's a new year and a time to 'reflect'...I continue to consider myself quite lucky. A healthy, happy family and I have Jacob. What better way to start this year:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Such an amazing year for you 2 (+1) :) Seriously incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips