Saturday, March 31, 2012

etsy saturday.

a few Etsy finds for your Saturday mornin':)



i, truly, don't prefer a girl over a boy...until I see this kinda stuff!!! Seriously. My baby girl needs high tops. One. And she needs them to be this awesome;) 




so pretty and simple and I'd love to add it to my collection:) 
Gold + Suede = gimmie.




i've been thinking I'd love to have a 'horse' print/photo up on the wall for the baby room. BUT thinking I could easily use one of my mom's photos...they have a couple horsey's and I know she's taken some beautiful photos of them:)


below are a few of her photos:)


 both photos courtesy of my motha':) UP/DOWN




i just think these quilts are beautiful and I'm in love with the colors and patterns.

1 comment:

  1. That ring is awesome! I've also had my eye on horse stuff (photography & art). It's a little nostalgic for us ya know? :) Very cool you could use some of your Mom's photos too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips