Tuesday, April 3, 2012

week 35:)



another picture perfect pregnancy week;)
Man. They are really flying by now!! I had an appointment today, which flew-by. Mostly cause I had a great book with me to read - The Help. I'm unable to put it down!!!!! I'm actually rushing through this post so I can get back to it:)

blah blah blah.
I love Jacob.

blah blah blah. 
I may have used the "There's a baby in my belly?" as an excuse for why I didn't stop to check out the noise the car was making on my way home from work today. I figured it out once I saw part of the car bounce down the highway in the my rear view mirror.
Jacob wasn't impressed but he DID smile when I reminded him there was a baby in my belly;)

blah blah blah.
We're SO excited for this babyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! YAY! I'm still doing just fine with it in my belly but 5 weeks...that is nothing! And this baby has picked up the pace, as far as kicking. It's out of controlllll! But I appreciate that he doesn't want me to go a minute without thinking of him:)


due date
may 10, 2012:)
36 more days.


names
okay...after some thought and some lengthy, one-sided, conversations with Jacob - he's been confident in our names all along...he's just waiting for my crazy to subside...little does he know;) - we are good to go on the names.
I realized that I just love ALL our names SO damn much that that's the only reason I'm having a hard time. SO...we're still gonna wait and see what the baby looks like (smells like. tastes like;) and then we feel strongly that the right name will just stand out:)


belly
it's seriously getting bigger. FOR REAL YO!!!!!
I do think the top that I was wearing for these photos makes it look a bit more 'torpedo' than it actually is...but seriously. I never get over how much it grows from day to day!!:)

HOLY SHIT. I just scrolled to the top to look at that photo...and I'm 35 weeks. PHEW. Deep breath. That's crazy. Then I looked down at my actual belly...it's there. This. IS. Happeningggggggggg!!!!


body
i'm feeling good. A bit of the itching is back but I'm using lotion more than once a day to try and help that. 
Otherwise, I'm feeling great. IF I do lay down...I'm able to sleep. Sleep. And sleep. I hear so many women complain about not being able to sleep. Luckily, that has not been a problem for me:) But once I'm out...I'm out for a good amount of time. SO my sleeping has gone from about 4.5hrs a night to a whooping 8hrs a night. Seriously. I never thought more sleep would make a difference but it's magical:)

weight
so the ho ho's and fluff may have gotten the best of my ass and thighs me;) BUT the weigh-in was far less devastating than I had anticipated. 
At today's appointment I was at 176 (granted I was wearing tighty pants...but I'm still taking a pound off for good measure;).
SO 175:)

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN (so far): 35lbs.
I feel great about this! I still have 5 weeks to go but I plan to keep walking. I have a few more Water Aerobics Classes. AND I'm gonna take it easy on the ho ho's (after the ones I had today...FRICK;).
BUT I do have some festivities coming up that I need to behave prior to. 
LIKE:
- a wedding this weekend...YUMMY food will be served:)
- a trip to MOA (Mall of America)...there will be Cinnabons. Charley's. Orange Julius. Cookies.  Pizza. BUT the walking...tons of walking;)


wardrobe
it has gotten to the point that the wardrobe is a bit of a struggle but I'm still having fun with it and there are VERY few days that I leave the house in tears because I feel like a fat animal;) 


baby buys
NO buys this week. That's insanity. That's not to say there aren't a few things out there that I want!! But holding strong.
BUT there are several things on our list that we need to get going on - Cloth Diapers. We need to make a decision on a brand and get to it:)

thanks to Courts and Mama for the photos:)


i really do just want to mention that I'm a very lucky lady. Jacob has been so perfect throughout this entire pregnancy. I really couldn't do it without him. He's been ridiculously supportive. Whether it be to rub my back or take me on walks - he loves to tell his friends that he 'has to take his wife for a walk'...turd;) - and I blame him entirely for my new addiction to ho ho's:) OR to just listen as I vent about my fears and insecurities and excitement and worry about what's to come.


i know I say it, an annoying amount of times...but I'm really really happy:)

2 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous, Mrs. Smith!! I seriously cannot believe you're only 36 days away from your due date. WOW! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nae! MAN...I feel like this belly really 'came out' over the last week! IT"S HAPPENINGGGGGG!!!:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips