Tuesday, June 12, 2012

cut um' off.

i'm now positive that the times we have the LEAST amount of money, are the times I have the strongest urges to go shopping:(

WANT: cutoff jean shorts!!!!

not supa' short ones. Normal people shorts. If there is such a thing anymore. But I found these options and the inseam is actually 4". MUCH longer than the majority!!!

 UP American Eagle Denim Midi Short $36.50
PS. AE is having a deal right now...buy one pair, get a second for $10. This seems AMAZING to me. Frick!!!


2 comments:

  1. if my a*s wasn't so massive right now, I'd totally split that deal with you... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW. I was totally going to see about having you go in on it with me but I actually want too many...may just bite the bullet and get EVERYTHING for me;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips