Wednesday, April 3, 2013

me likes: black bedazzled boot

i'm not sure that's what the kids are calling them these days...but these are a pair of boots that I've liked for some time now. I actually couldn't even make up one good reason why I need these boots...except that my closet is currently a family of 5 - heels, flats, sandals, wedges and boots. We'd like to expand that family and bring in a middlemiddle child (yes...that's a thing:)
The bad ass (not bad enough to get pregnant when she's 17 - Courtsssss;)
The smoker (she'll quit when she's 23;)
The rule breaker (and by rule breaker...we mean she dates one idiot but ends up marrying a guy almostttt as amazing as her dad:).

closet. Meet your new favorite child (cause you know they all have one;):

the black bedazzled boot.


below are 2 super cute examples, from Polyvore, of how you could make these boots work:)

Chanel


Medium roast


keep in mind that it's SPRING! You may not believe me if you looked out your windows - if you are a WI resident:/ BUT Spring means no one but me is buying boots. SO buy boots. They're on sale. Most likely not in your size. That will piss you off. Try anyways;)

5 comments:

  1. Cute....very cute! Wish I was young again, so many nice things!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boots are for ALL ages!! And 56 is the new 36:):)

      Delete
  2. you can betcherass I'll be buying boots at MOA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rockin' outfits :) I want those skinnies + chanel purse and I can't remember what the perfume smells like but I love that it matches! is that bad? ;) heehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man. I was thinking the SAME thing. Purse. Skinnies. Boots. Perfume. I'd actually carry the perfume bottle around to complete the outfit;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips