Tuesday, April 2, 2013

for the noggin'.

there are about 100 other posts that I should be doing but I'm going to insist that you join me in not doing things you shoulddddd be doing and instead:

online shop:)




i'm kindaaaaa in love with these and kindaaaa sortaaaa having a hard time not buying at least ONE! Just ONE people, cut me some slack!!!;)

my thinking is...I want more kids...for me, more kids means more hair loss! Eeeekkkk! SO these would be an adorable way to keep the five forehead in check during that time!

and seriously, they're just awesome and now I want my long hair back. Now.

okay. Now get to work filling those online baskets ladies! You know you want to:)

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I can certainly feel the same pull you're feeling about buying them. Hmmm. Maybe we can find a way to make some?! Can't be THAT hard, can it?! ;) If we can't make 'em, I think you're justified in getting at least one, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totallyyyyy wish I had any craft-ish ability to do something like this!!!;) But yeah, just having to come back to it to respond to your reply makes me want them even MORE;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips