Wednesday, April 3, 2013

13/52.

this one time...Jacob and I went and got matching tattoos. We love them. They're on our sides/ribs. They're red. They say:

thesmiths.
hug it out

that tattoo ended up being the inspiration for this blog name...der:)

13/52

i spared you my (and Jacob's;) side boob...you're welcome;)

and because I just recently made Jacob rub my back while we watched the Notebook - yes....he somehow managed to keep on living after being forced into that;)


“She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another.” 
 Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips