Monday, July 9, 2012

getting back to M undies:)



this has been a long time coming and it's really out of shear boredom...well, I've actually got quite a lot I could be doing;)

i wanted to reminisce a bit about the body before Homer:) I'm still about 10lbs away from that pre-Homer body...but we'll get there!

looking at these photos...I can't believe how far we've come! I'm amazed that all that time went by. I SO enjoyed my pregnancy with Homer and hope, more than anything, that every pregnancy from here on out follow suit. Even the weeks since Homer's birth...I've adjusted to a new body - and not a scary one. I'm very comfortable with what was left behind and once I get those last few pounds off...I think I'm going to be very happy and feel very lucky that things weren't completely destroyed;)



holy lord. Enough reminiscing for one night. This lady has baby fever! Eeeeekkkk!! I need to get home and get a Homer-Fix:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips