Monday, July 16, 2012

homer goodness:)

so I take a few photos of Homer daily;)

and he's cute in all of them:)












 UP we had to text this photo to Aunty Pigg cause Mr. G was violating Homer's leg;) (Mr. G was a gift from Pigg:)

 UP homer and Mr. G love our walks:)

UP this is how Homer likes to sleep in his stroller. GET OVER IT. And please...don't try to move his head for me. I'd do it if I thought it was necessary. God damn people!!!!

 UP he's the best snuggler in the whole wide world...the day this stops...there will be tears...on my part:)





i keep a little journal for Homer. My sister's were the inspiration for that. It's something they've started for their children:)


about a month ago...already a month has gone by:(...I added a little tid bit to the Journal:)

"...we pretty much love you. It hurts. It brings tears to my eyes. I just looked at you. You're still hard to believe. 
You're here. Every minute of every day...you're here. We couldn't be happier about this:)
Homer, we love you. And we're gonna love every bit of you till the end of time. And then longer."


4 comments:

  1. children make you...something...I'm not exactly sure there's just one word to describe it. But they're amazing. Enjoy every second! also...aunt Courtney will do what she wants ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the Homer Goodness!! He is pretty cute. Hopefully I can meet the little guy when we are visiting WI in a couple weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! The comments are back to normal, woohoo!!! I tried posting last night, but it either got erased or was deleted when switching back to this comment style. Anyway.... This little guy is SO cute! I just want to eat him up and can't wait to see him next weekend! Cute journal entry, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally see how you'd have trouble narrowing photos down. Pretty damn cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips