Thursday, July 26, 2012

homer goodness:)


holy Homer Goodness it is:))))


okay...maybe I should update you on how he's doing? Not really a lotttt to tell. He's a baby folks. He's not really out there wheeling and dealing quite yet. And I try to keep track of things he does...but I find myself forgetting to write down when he started smiling the most or talking all the time.


basically...he's cute. He's just getting so old SO fast:( You can tell that he's getting older cause he's able to entertain himself for a bit longer. He's hardly fussy OR maybe we're used to the little bit that he was fussy?! Either way...it just seems like he's more content:)


we love this little dude.

UP jacob usually sends me tons of photos while I'm at work at night to show me what him and Homer are up to:)


UP/DOWN homer and I love our walks:)




UP austyn drew a family portrait of us. I'm pretty sure you can't tell the difference between this and us in real life;)



UP/DOWN we were waiting around at Pigg's...locked out of Pigg's. So we were taking some photos to pass the time.





UP we are starting cloth diapers...soon. I kinda wanted him to plump up a bit more so that he fits in them better and then I have a 12hr. work day on Monday...so now I'm thinking we should push it back. BUT I also think we just need to bite the bullet and get started. Buying diapers every 2 weeks is alreadyyyyy killing our budget!


UP/DOWN his face in the photo above kills me. This kid sure knows how to lay it on thick when he's just a little upset. It's too damn cute:)
Not sure if you can tell but in the photos below...he had a big crocodile tear:')



 UP jacob snapped this one while Homer and I were napping:)


UP courts caught this one. Too perfect:)

this kid just makes our days awesome:)


sorry if there are any repeats...I am just now trying to get a system in place so I don't miss photos or duplicate photos.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh he is a cute little man! I miss snuggling and naps with Landon; enjoy them!....I can't get over Homer's gorgeous eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth! The cuddles...lord help me...I can't get enough:):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips