Tuesday, February 26, 2013

8/52

this photo makes me laugh! I was giving Homer a bath and Jacob and I used that time to catch-up on some stories from the last few days and we decided we should kick out another photo together for the blog and this be it;)


8/52


jacob's always the first person I want to tell things to. 
I see a ridiculous personalized license plate on a lame old Mustang (like 1999...not 1963;). I text him a photo of it!
I hear that the girl in High School, that was always such a bitch to me, gets super awesome (in a not so awesome way) drunk at the local bar and makes a big fool of herself. I have Jacob order pizza and we cuddle and chuckle about how amazing karma is;)

i feel so incredibly lucky that we've found an amazing balance between being the best of friends and still wanting to make-out with each other;)

here's a little excerpt from our wedding:):)

"I, Casey, take you, Jacob, to be my husband, my constant friend and my love from this day froward. I vow to be your faithful partner, in sickness and health, in good times and in bad, in joy as well as sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in all your goals, and to cherish and respect you. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips