Tuesday, March 12, 2013

if you're gonna do it...

i like to buy things. I doubt you fell over from shock;)

i do love to buy things but I also like to give as much as I can. I hope that most find it more gratifying to give a gift...of any kind. Birthday. Christmas. Donation. :)

i feel like, now, more than ever...there are so many amazing people out there in need of help. SO many causes that could benefit from our donations.

here's another one and this will combine your love of spending and giving:):)


The Home. T donates a portion of their profits to multiple sclerosis (MS) research.

3 comments:

  1. SO. COOL.
    I pinned it, so I remember where to get one the next time I'm internet shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt!! And great cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Nae! And now I have something else to add to my 'Wants List';)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips