Friday, March 8, 2013

month ten:(


the age I've been dreading snuck up on me. I feel as if I JUST posted about him turning 9 months and how puking would commence when he turned 10 months. I'm actually...truly...having a hard time with 10 months:(

10 months is 2 months from one year. ONE YEAR. A birthday. A real one. The big ONE. A party for my little boy. His first. First party. First birthday. 

POINT: i can't emotionally handle this aging thing. He's taken away the attention of me aging (thank youuuuuuu child;). But watching him get older...it's as painful as it is rewarding.

free gif creators


as you can see....Homer was just as excited about turning 10 months as I was about him turning 10 months;) 



we just recently got Homer a cute little walker toy, one that he can stand up and push:) I figured it may be time to encourage this bum to get moving a bit! Evennnnn though I hate the idea of him being mobile:/ But he really loves his new hippo friend! AND such a great deal. My mom found this $5 hippo friend at a Goodwill, right after I had decided against buying a $45 generic toy at Target! Thankkkkkk YOU 2nd hand stores!!!:)


anddddd I got Homer's date of birth tattoo covered yesterday. I added it right below mine and Jacob's anniversary date but the guy who did Homer's DOB did a terrible job...how is that possible...HOW????? Arg. So since then...I've been wanting to cover it. But I still wanted to leave our anniversary date cause I loved that and I got that before we got married.


i decided to keep it simple and just go with a black heart. It actually worked out perfectly because Jacob calls me 'his heart'. Which I find perfect and most other's find ridiculous;)
I will...eventually...maybe...get our kids' dates of birth somewhere:)

now to get on with the planning of his first birthday! We've already decided to just do a little get together with immediate family. Anyone that knows our family...knows there are enough of us to make quite a party anyways;) So we'll keep it simple but I'd still like to do something semi-official...like invites and all that fun stuff:) We've decided on a theme - which we'll keep hush hush till then - and a few things we'd like to get him...without, hopefully, spoiling him too bad:)

7 comments:

  1. He's so cute!! I can't believe he's 10 months old already! Makes it even harder knowing that by the time I get home again, I won't have seen him for 3 months. :( Keep me posted on the birthday party. I would love to be there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! Where has the time gone?!?!?! Feels like we just brought him home yesterday:'(
      I will, hopefully, be sending out a little invite in the next month:) But we're kinda thinking cause we're only doing cake and a small get together...we will probably do it ON his birthday, which is Wednesday, May 8th! NO problem if you can't make it, obviously! Hopefully, you'll be home for a visit soon!!!:):)

      Delete
    2. Bummer! I probably won't be able to make it in the middle of the week, especially because I will be coming home a few days later for the Open House. At least I can get a little time with my recently turned 1-year old nephew over that weekend! :)

      Delete
    3. Awesome Nae! I won't tell Homer that you missed the party;) But for sure we'll be seeing you at the Open House:):)

      Delete
  2. that kid! love the melt down... let's see the video ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture that flashes back and forth! Toooooo funny.
    My kids have the exact same hippo walker thing too! Buuuuutttt... mine was free... ;) lol.
    We really should get together with the kids this summer one day when we are back up in Colby town. :( They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome about that dang hippo! I just love it and SO random that we both have it!!!
    I'm totally down with a play date - kids play...we hang out and CHILL...hopefully;)
    You get a hold of me next time you're up this way!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips