Tuesday, April 16, 2013

14/52. 15/52.

forgive me...I'm falling behind and playing catch-up! I'm struggling to find adorable/creative/interesting photos of Jacob and I - hard to believe, right?!;). And we have limited body parts that are legal to expose here on the blog;)


14/52



15/52


jacob has said that I can be pretty difficult to love...maybe that I makeeee it pretty difficult to love me at times. I would fully agree;) But, luckily for me, he's never given up on me and I'm a better - more lovable;) - person because of it...because of him:)

ah. I love this kid and I know he will forever be mine:) 
He's my pal. He's my bff. He's my hug at the end of every day - and sometimes in the middle of it if I'm at home during his lunch break:) He's my hand to hold. And my cuddle before falling asleep at night. He's my right arm. And my left:)
He's my heart.

To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be. - Anna Louise Strong

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! Who would have thought in high school HE would be the one to make you so complete and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips