Saturday, April 13, 2013

all for a little boy...

who has no clue;)

soooo Homer's first birthday is exactly 25 days away! The planning process has begun! And it's gonna be a busy one! Jacob decided that we should have Homer's birthday party at our 'new' house. Nothing has been done over there..SO there will be a lot of cleaning being done over the next few weeks to prepare the house to be full of kids and family! Eeeekkkk!

on top of all that...I'm going to be starting a few homemade decorations and have already ordered a couple supplies to help make this party come to life!:) 
I'm welcoming this list of To Do's. It's a great distraction from the fact that our little boy is going to be turning ONE so soon! The last year has seriously flown:)

i don't want to give too much away...but I don't think the 'theme' of his party will come as a shock to many of you;) Here is a sneak peek at our plans and possible gifts! I'll have more for you after the party on May 8th:)


1
balloons are needed and kids love them...and chew on them:/

2
i loveeeeee these and can't wait for there to be 10 kids...and probably a few adults...running around with these on!:) Photos will be taken!

3
here's the shirt we decided to go with. Nothing fancy. But perfect for Homer and Jacob loved it:)

4
don't ask me why...but the other day I picked up a jumbo bag of felt balls. I now haveeee to make some decorations out of them!;)

5
since the cookie cutters Jacob wanted were just too damn expensive - here - I decided to go with the adorable and much more affordable...cup cake liners:)




1
i've got a long list of posters I want - most off Etsy. I don't want to fill our house with Star Wars Posters but this is one of 5 that I want to purchase at some point:)

2
these are just awesome and Homer is gonna look supa' cool walking around in these this summer...that's if he ever decides to walk;) The bum is over 11 months old and still not walking yet:):)

3
i love this little piano. Besides the fact that it's cute and red...I really do want Homer to have a great love for music - like my friend:) We listen to music every day when we're home together and dance and sing (Homer and I...not my friend;)...I'd like to think he's already just as big a fan of CCR as his mama:)

4
this is an absolute must for Homer's birthday:) I've found soooo many on Etsy but they're far too expensive. I'm hoping my dad and I will be able to build something for Homer to wake up to on his birthday!!! I'll report back on how our homemade version turns out!:)

5
again...more music makers and a more affordable version of the piano:)


so many adorable things out there and again, trying not to go overboard just because it's Homer's Birthday...and ESPECIALLY because it's one he won't remember. But I think each birthday should be a great celebration...so why not:)

4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff!! Wish I could be there for his birthday, but at least I get to see him a couple days later. :) Hope he has a great party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwwww:( BUT yes...the next time you see him...he'll be ONE!!!:)

      Delete
  2. so exciting!!! loving the TENT! who Doesn't love a great tent ?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips