Saturday, May 18, 2013

homer wants.

i doubt too much that Homer is spoiled at this point. But that could always change...especially if I ever follow through with buying the thousands of dollars worth of goodies I've bookmarked for him in my head:)

here are a few things I've seen recently...that I Homer wants;)

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5


i've always taken a liking to 'old' things...antiques, movies...people - the cute/happy ones...not the mean ones that yell at me about their prescriptions over the weekend;) These toys will fit right in...especially that little record player! I've been wanting to grab one of those for quite some time!



and then these adorable tops...Thank YOU Hello Apparel for making things my child can't live without;) Homer NEEDS both. The end:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips