Monday, June 10, 2013

23/52.

because I haven't spent a lot of time in the same room with my husband in the last 2 weeks - due to him working, working, working and then me working when he's not working. It's as dumb as it sounds. Stupid work;)
SO I had to dig back in the archives to find something of us...together...kinda;) This one is from about a month ago. Jacob has a 'route' every other week and sometimes we get lucky and run into him on one of his first stops and we slow him down enough to set him back the whole day but he never complains;)

this was actually the morning of Homer's First Birthday. It was a treat for Homer to see daddy that morning:)


23/52




no worries - because I knowwww you are worried;). We will amp up the love in the next one;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips