Monday, July 1, 2013

homer wear:)

this kid is growing like a weed! I feel like most days, I hardly recognize him! 

i went for a walk with my girlfriend yesterday and we were talking about 'who our kids look like - mom  or dad'. We both agreed that we had a hard time telling most of the time. And we also agreed that most of the time, even after having them for a few months (me having Homer for 13 months and her having her son for 6 months:)...we still have a hard time believing they're even ours!

although, I do believe he's mine when he's throwing a massive fit in Target...but I deny that he's mine when someone walks by and gives me that 'poor you' smile! I mostly just say quietly..."who left their screaming baby in the middle of the women's shoe isle??? weirdddd." ;)

ahhhhhh, he's not thattttt bad...or is he? I'm now at work...missing him...so my memory is playing tricks on me;)


1 thrifted - similar
2 thrifted - similar


oh man...this kid! I love love loveeeeeeee him!!!!!:) The end:)

http://picasion.com/i/1UG1z/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips