Tuesday, September 24, 2013

36/52.

two week ago Jacob and I went to a wedding reception, leaving Homer behind with Grams:) - Thanks again MA:). I haven't forgotten what a treat it is to shower, put on some make-up and a cute outfit and leave the house with only Jacob and a purse that holds my I.D and some lip gloss. In this case, I'm pregnant and unless an I.D is necessary for Sprite...I didn't need it. And I forgot the lip gloss. SO...a small purse for show;)

it was a good night:) Jacob was able to have a few drinks, which he doesn't do often and I caught-up with some friends I hadn't seen in a while and all while being able to give them my full attention! No Homer interruptions:)

i try to really soak up those occasions we get to ourselves because I'm told that with each child we add to our family....alone time will become that much more rare. 

36/52




we're having such a good time together and with Homer. Life has been really good to us and we've said that out loud a lot lately. And once just yesterday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips