Monday, January 13, 2014

1/52.

i am really excited to again...participate in the 1/52 series. There are so many out there whom I admire...the short list: my sister and her beautiful family:). someone I admire:). and a gorgeous mama/writer/blogger/PERSON...who returns my emails. Boom!!!!!!:):)

in 2013 I took photos of my husband and I. Which was a blast. We have always been pretty good about getting photos together...so it wasn't much of a challenge but fun. Loads of fun:) This year...I'm starting to feel like I want to take things a tad more seriously. Courts just posted her hopes for the New Year and after reading hers and Dear Baby's...whom I love.love.love...I sorta kinda wished I would have taken a more serious approach to my goals. But then again...serious doesn't really ring true to who I am. But know that I have a lot of things I want to do better in my life and a lot of ways I want to do better by my family and myself...and I'm starting with the next 365 352 days:) 

in 2014 I'm concentrating my 1/52 series on the little humans that Jacob and I made together:) These little people...this little person...these little people (once the baby arrives in March)...they are a product of our obnoxious annoying sickening hand-holding out-there-for-the-world-to-see-and-hate;) love for one another:) 


"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"



homer
our first born. He has rocked our world in every way possible. And while he's awake. He makes me think things I've never thought I'd think. He makes me question everything out there. And 2nd guess every decision I've every made or will make. 
And he is the softest. And his cuddles feel better than anything I've ever imagined:)


baby
i've heard others say this...and I will follow suit. But I feel like I already know this child inside me. I don't feel that scared of what another child will bring or do to this family. This baby feels at home already:) I don't know a lot of things when it comes to being a family of 4 but I can't wait. I can't wait and my heart is ready:)
One thing I do know for sure...my thighs are out of control and this baby is worth every.extra.inch;)

**also, I will swap out awkward thigh/belly photos with adorable/chubby/baby photos as soon as the baby arrives...promise;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips