Monday, April 21, 2014

13.14.15.16/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"


homer and theo




so Jacob's threatened to jerk the wheel and I've done my fair share of ugly crying (and silent sobbing in the shower;) over the last 3 weeks...BUT besides that...things have been prettyyyyyyyy awesome;)
Slowly but surely we're finding our footing with this 2 kids dealio. It's been hard. Challenging. But oh, so fun:) 

it's absolutely true that these little guys make you better people (unless you completely suck to begin with...then this may not help so much;). Don't get me wrong...I still lose my shit but a lottttt less often. I've definitely become much more patient. 

i love being a mom and I love doing this with Jacob. Even after being up till 2AM with a wide-eyed baby and going on ZERO sleep and Jacob and I almostttttt turning on each other...I know we'll be repeating all of this again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips