Friday, August 1, 2014

month 4: theo:)



baby girl. Sister, as Homer likes to call her:)...is now 4 months old! This month has been another fun one:) She's the most perfect, little snuggly beast!!!

from 8PM...mom is the only one that can make anything right in her world. And I not-so-secretly love it;) 

we're still co-sleeping and nursing like champs. 

she just makes me the happiest. I have to give her ear-muffs all the time when talking about how she makes me want another baby. Now. Sorry Theo...but your cuteness and smiles and coo's...they givin' me baby fever:):)




homer is still being an awesome big brother! He has his moments...a few too many cheekers some days but he loves to help. He fetches diapers and burp rags:) I look forward to and dread the day they are able to wrestle;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips