Thursday, December 18, 2014

all i want for christmas...

unless you're ordering by midnight tonight...or last night:/...online ordering for a Christmas Arrival is gonna be a pretty huge NO NO from here on out. This is super unfortunate for those of you still wanting to buy me ALL.THE.THINGS;)

seeing as I like to pretend I can buy myself ALL.THE.THINGS...I did a bit of imaginary online shopping. Fillin' baskets all over the web that will never be ordered! SO SORRY Anthropologie. Ain't nobody in this house ordering that moon ring for $278.40 - that's on sale. What the?!?!

besides fillin' online baskets with things I can't afford to purchase...I like to pick this time of year to set-up a pretty intense budget for our household. Awwww yeah:) The week before Christmas is suchhhhh a good time to take a look at your spending...and then cry. And then eat all the cookie dough. 

but as Dave would say - Ramsey...we're homies;):
“If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else.”

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11


the holidays are a fantastic reminder that we are so, so truly happy and lucky and we've got all we need under this (leaking;) roof:) But it's also a gentle reminder that we want to be free of some of the burdens we carry. And sadly, those are mostly financial. First and fore most, I care about my family. NOT a ring or record or new pair of sneaks. But next year...I'd love to tuck my amazing family into bed and count my blessings and THEN...tip toe downstairs and do some, guilt-free, online shopping;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips