Sunday, January 11, 2015

a-Homer's-eye-view.


after looking at the above photo, I know you're not going to know whether to believe me when I tell you that Homer is not currently being heavily - HEAVILY - medicated;) Those eyes though!??!?!:)

homes has been super interested in photography lately. And by Photography...I mean: taking my camera while I'm hunched over my computer, having forgotten I have children to raise, and taking at least 23 selfies, followed by a photo of everything. 17 times.:)

honestly...I don't think he sucks at it. See for yourself!!





 exhibit A: mom not being a mom. Oops;)



these are just so random and cute and perfect:) I love his little perspective:)

*these were all from a few weeks ago, during Christmas and long-haired days:)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips