Thursday, April 8, 2010

baby boyyyyy.

oh, my lord. I can't believe I almost forgot to mention that my little sis, Pal had a teeny tiny baby yesterday!
Jax. How GREAT is that!?
It wasn't great when I walked in the room to meet him for the first time and she proceeded to tell me that she had named her baby boy MY (unborn - nothing in my belly, all in my head) baby boy's name (I'll leave the name out for fear of followers...I'm pretty cool, so I'm sure you won't be able to help yourselves;).
Apparently if looks could kill, Pal and her child would not be with us today!
until that moment I had no idea 'my name' meant SO freaking much to me. So yes. It does and I willll kill over it!

congrats to the happy family. Jax is a beautiful addition!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips