Thursday, April 8, 2010

bububu-bu-budg-et. frick.

so at the moment I'm feeling stressed about the budget. I was not at ALL thinking about the budget till I updated my spending on this blog....frick. So yeah. I think my issue is becoming 'the little things'. They are adding up at a rapid pace. SO time to stop buying litttttle shit! ALL the TIME!
Done.
but then this ring comes along....and I love this ring. And I love the idea of the teeny gold band with the teeny diamond band. This one is only $35 from Etsy. Super cute, super special:) Although I could get one at any old jewelry store for $60...this one is just super and I'd be savingggg! That's the goal here. Saving!

**find the ring at this Etsy Store:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips