Saturday, April 17, 2010

brown baggin' it.


my most recent epiphany is to skip the whole 'cloth' bag situation for my (see how I so easily forget about J being involved in this process...dang it...!!!:) OUR wedding welcome bags! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be super Green and go with cloth bags for everyone but it's just realllly pushing the budget for something so unnecessary but yet SO important to us.
SO I've found these paper bag inspirations and this is SO happening! A little spray paint, a super cute logo/picture, some apples/oranges, bottle of wine and a cute little 'what's what' in the area of the ceremony!

I'm seriously chomping at the bit to start putting some of this stuff together. Yep. I will be ordering super cute paper bags online today!

1/ Unknown Source
2/ Photo from Casando Ideias site, courtesy of Bonnie Tsang Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips