Sunday, April 18, 2010

want it.


sundance.
Learn it...Live it. Yes...very lame but this magazine/store is AMAZINGGG!!! and well over my teeny budget. BUT when I become wealthy...watch out!

my favorites today are this seriously gorgeous ring (and only $995). Had me and J gone together and picked something out, this would have been it. Although I didn't get this ring...I am most definitely not disappointed. Having J go and pick out a ring that he envisioned me wearing for the rest of our lives....that makes it all that much more perfect! And J even said that when he saw my ring, he just felt like it was me. :)

and these boots (a reasonable $235?!). What can I say about them...I want them. That sums it up. I want them in my closet...waiting for me. There when I need them. To wear with a cute skirt, when throwing on some black tighty pants. Yep. They must be mine.
I'm trying to justify buying them, of course I'll wait and see if they go on sale in the coming months. But I've bought a jacket for $165, a leather purse for $100...
Yeah, this isn't really helping. Just making me feel like I spend a lot of money!

PS. Just noticed that the name of these boots is also MY freaking name! Obviously meant to be. I love to stress these things to J. If it's meant to be, who am I to fight it?!;)

1 comment:

  1. I love those boots girl!!! Of course I love the ring! Boots are more my budget though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips